Updates from All friends in Facebook news feed
Are you getting updates from all of your friends in your profile ? Have you checked this? If you have less friends you may get all updates from your friends but recently Facebook has updated their feed settings to show feeds from only those friends with whom you interact most.
So, If you haven’t interacted with your friend for last 2-3 weeks then you might be missing his updates in your news feed.
How do I resolve this problem?
- Log into Facebook and make sure you are at your HOME page. Make sure you are on the NEWS FEED page.
- Click on “Most Recent” Button at the top left menu.
- Go to “Edit Options” at bottom of the pop-up.
- Change “Show posts from” option to “All of your friends and pages”.
- Click “Save” and now you can receive updates from all of your friends in your news feed.
Like this post? Or have something to say about this trick? Comment down your opinions.